Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finalizing the Summer Review Schedule

Below is a list of the shows I plan on reviewing this summer, complete with channels and start dates. As you may notice, the schedule is a bit light, and I could use your help in determining what other shows I could cover for the blog over the summer. This is a rare chance for you to help determine what goes into the blog rotation.

Sundays

Falling Skies (TNT, June 19)

Breaking Bad (AMC, July 17)

Mondays

Men of a Certain Age (TNT, June 1)

Thursdays

Louie/Wilfred (FX, June 23)

Furturama (Comedy Central, June 23)

(Note: This list does not include certain shows – like Doctor Who and The Killing – that started in the spring, but spill over into the early weeks of June. Those will of course still be covered.)

What other show would you like to see covered on the blog this summer? I can, based on request, cover some of the other summer favorites – White Collar, Psych, Leverage – though please be aware that a) as procedurals, there won’t be much for me to say about individual episodes and b) based on the normal work load during the traditional TV season, I won’t be able to cover the back half of these shows’ seasons. (Note: Burn Notice is more or less off the table, considering how busy my Thursday nights are already, not to mention the fact that they show’s drop in quality just makes me so crabby that my reviews probably wouldn't be all that fun to read.)

Let me know in the comments below, and I will produce a finalized review list sometime this week or next. 

1 comment:

  1. Warehouse 13! It's pretty schticky, and you'll probably hate it, but it's one of SyFy's best in my opinion. Those quirky agents are just so damn quirky!

    ReplyDelete