Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall 2012 Review Schedule


Things are going to be light this semester – or at least for the first half of it – as I am busy working on my thesis and that will take up a lot of my time and energy. Again, this list is tentative, and will change based on my school schedule and interest.

Mondays
How I Met Your Mother – CBS, September 24th

Tuesdays
Happy Endings – ABC, October 23rd

Wednesdays
The Hour – BBC America, November

Thursdays
Parks and Recreation – NBC, September 20th

Fridays
Community – NBC, October 19th
Fringe – FOX, September 29th

Saturdays
Doctor Who – BBC America, Ongoing
Saturday Night Live – NBC, September 15th

*Drop-ins planned for: Glee, The Office, Modern Family, Sons of Anarchy, and The Walking Dead, based on time availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment